Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
RAW File to Finished Print – Image Prep for Printing with Vincent Isola
- Presented by:
- Vincent Isola - Canon Explorer of Light
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- July 09, 2012
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free of charge. Advanced registration required
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, California 90028
- Canon Live Learning
The proper processing of your image files is an integral step in transforming RAW images into powerful and lasting prints. This evening presentation will introduce you to the basics of fine printmaking with Canon EOS Cameras and PIXMA Pro printers. The PIXMA PRO-1, utilizing the latest in Canon’s professional print technology, will be our featured printer during this event.
Canon Explorer of Light and fine art print master Vincent Isola reveals his own start-to-finish process of making a digital print masterpiece. From capture to output, you will learn every step in working with RAW files by using the various controls in Adobe Photoshop. This is a great opportunity to learn from a master at work.
Using three of his images as examples, Isola explains how to transform RAW files to final prints – including a black and white conversion, a landscape image and a portrait. This event is useful for all image-makers, as the techniques are applicable towards all projects.
- Capture all the necessary info when shooting RAW
- Utilize a soft proof to allow for adjustments before printing
- Manage color throughout the printing process with more confidence
- Perform a proper B&W conversion
- Create a print you’ll be proud to display, and more
A Canon printer specialist will also be on-site to elaborate on the capabilities of the PIXMA Pro-1, the first 13” X 19” printer to use five distinct monochrome inks in a 12-ink system. With this printer you can easily maintain every incredible nuance and color with the utmost accuracy and precision – exactly as you envisioned.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More