Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
First Look: EOS C100, The Latest Member of Canon’s Cinema EOS Family
- Presented by:
- Canon Professional Market Specialists
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- October 18, 2012
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Free of charge. Advanced registration required
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, California 90028
- Canon Live Learning
Curious about the new Canon EOS C100? Get to know this camera better at this informative Canon Live Learning event and have a first look at the EOS C100, the latest addition to the Cinema EOS family.
The new EOS C100 brings true cinema quality to independent event videographers, documentary filmmakers and video production organizations. It is ideal for one-person operation with a built-in stereo microphone, One-Shot Auto Focus and Push Auto Iris. The EOS C100 sports the same Super 35mm Canon CMOS Sensor and Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor as the EOS C300 and records at 24Mbps to SD cards using an AVCHD codec for easy integration into existing production workflows. Join us for an enlightening discussion of all the features, improvements, and benefits to selecting this camera.
- New design features including One-Shot Auto Focus and Push Auto Iris
- Important menu items and camera functions
- Canon Log gamma and learn about the EOS C100’s new gamma choice, Wide Dynamic Range
Pair the powerful and portable EOS C100 with the full range of Canon EF, EF-S and EF Cinema lenses, from fish-eye to macro to super telephoto, and make this expanded vista your new starting point on your cinematic adventure. An EOS C100 camera will be available for demonstration by Canon Professional market Specialists at this event.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More