Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Vincent Laforet Presents Creating Time Lapse Sequences with Canon DSLRs
- Presented by:
- Vincent Laforet (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- March 06, 2013
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Free of charge. Advanced registration required
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, California 90028
- Canon Live Learning
Time lapse photography with DSLR cameras is being utilized more and more in network programming, sporting events and in television series of all types from news and weather to dramatic productions. Breathtaking daytime and nighttime images not only establish the location, but also serve as creative, visual transitions.
Join Canon Explorer of Light, Vincent Laforet, as he shares images and techniques for shooting time lapse. Vincent will preview footage from a recent shoot for Canon that included Las Vegas and Bryce Canyon locations.
He will discuss and demonstrate the gear used and offer insights on what factors influence lens choice, shutter speed, and position. He will also discuss color correction of Camera RAW files and discuss the post-production workflow process used for creating beautiful, time lapse segments.
- Discover how to produce a time lapse shoot from start to finish
- Learn important camera settings and formulas used in creating a smooth and successful time lapse
- Attendees will learn how to compile images into time lapse video sequences
Whether you are a novice or a seasoned shooter you will get new insights and creative ideas on the various applications for time lapse. We will have a tech rep on-site along with EOS 5D Mark III and EOS-1D X cameras –the cameras used on the the Las Vegas/Bryce Canyon shoot.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More