EOS Destination Workshops
Secrets of Bringing New Life to your Portraits
- Presented by:
- Parish Kohanim (Bio)
- EOS Destination Workshops
- May 13, 2016 - May 15, 2016
- $1050 (CPS Discount: $100)
- Parish Kohanim Studio
1130 West Peachtree
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- Fly into Atlanta International Airport
Four Seasons, Marriott Residence Inn, Regency Suites, W Atlanta/Midtown, Lowes Atlanta Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn/Midtown, The Georgian Terrace Hotel, Artmore Hotel,, Hotel Indigo, Renaissance Atlanta Midtown…
All of these hotels are within a 10 minute walk to the studio.
- Canon Live Learning
Join Parish for this comprehensive workshop that will ignite your passion, enabling you to capture some of the most powerful and meaningful photos in an entirely new way. Parish will share his expansive knowledge and contagious passion by demonstrating his unique secrets to lighting, composition, posing models and using a minimal amount of equipment to achieve the most beautiful images. This hands-on workshop where attendees will receive one-on-one instruction and opportunities to shoot our models in a studio setting and on location. Parish will enrich your vision and help you to create a body of images that you will enjoy and be proud to share with family and friends.
This is a workshop filled with fresh and unconventional techniques, bringing so many added values to your photography demystifying the following:
- Simplicity and naturalness in the portrayal of your subjects and the importance of story-telling/narrative techniques.
- Looking through the camera in a new and exciting way, bringing beauty into the ordinary and that special spark adding new dimension to your photos.
- Discover and focus on your strengths, taking control, breaking the rules, and keeping it simple and shoot from the gut.
- The importance of planning the shot and looking at things with a fresh perspective, while challenging yourself to explore unique ways of taking photos.
- Learn to see without your camera first, before you click the shutter and finding the light in a whole new way.
- Understand the fundamentals of a properly composed photo, which will enable you to learn to diversify your style.
- Create the mood, find inspiration and photo opportunities in the least-likely places while maintaining your enthusiasm throughout the shoot.
- Capturing the true spirit and artist within, revealing your emotional authenticity in order to release the familiar and embrace the new.
- Finally, how to elicit and capture the most natural, true spirit and emotion of the person you are photographing.
Hobbyist to advanced
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More