EOS Destination Workshops
SOLD OUT: Landscapes and Wildlife Yellowstone National ParkRegister Now
- Presented by:
- Adam Jones (Bio)
- EOS Destination Workshops
- September 21, 2018 - September 25, 2018
- $1,400 (CPS Discount: $100)
- Yellowstone National Park, Montana
- Lodging, airfare and most meals are the responsibility of the attendee though we have set up a room block with a special Canon rate at the below suggested host hotel.
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone
315 Yellowstone Avenue
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
Mention Canon when making reservations or visit Holidayinn.com/wyellowstone and enter Group Code: CN8 to receive the special rate.
Rate does not include taxes & fees.
Room block expires August 21st, 2018
Yellowstone Airport (WYS) 2.9 miles; 10 minute drive. Bozeman, Montana (BZN) 90 miles; 2 hours drive. Jackson Hole, Wyoming (JAC) 135 miles; 4 hour drive.
- Canon Live Learning
This workshop begins on Friday, September 21 at 6:00pm and ends on Tuesday, September 25 at 2:00pm.
Spend an unforgettable four days focusing on the spectacular landscapes and magnificent wildlife of Yellowstone National Park, the American treasure hailed as the ‟Serengeti of North America.”
You’ll visit Yellowstone in September, a perfect time, thanks to small crowds, vivid landscapes, active wildlife and herds of elk wandering meadows along the riverbanks. Internationally recognized nature photographer and Canon Explorer of Light, Adam Jones, is your guide as you photograph remarkable scenic landscapes and wildlife including elk, deer, bear, coyote and large herds of bison.
We’ll headquarter our workshop in West Yellowstone, Montana, where we’ll meet, review and critique new images and even offer indoor lessons when the light and weather don’t cooperate.
Each day will feature photography field sessions. You will also have the opportunity to learn and experiment with a range of Canon EOS DSLR Cameras and EF Lenses.
- Expert instruction in the field and classroom from Adam Jones and support from the Canon Live Learning Team.
- Access to the latest Canon gear: L-Series lenses, and Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 6D Mark II, and EOS 80D bodies
- 1-2 Professional Prints of your work to take home from a Canon professional Inkjet Printer.
The workshop is limited to 16 students, so you’ll have plenty of instruction and support to properly capture Yellowstone’s classic mountain vistas, flowing streams, waterfalls, geysers, geothermal features and wildlife.
- Properly expose and create artistically designed images
- How to ‘see’ like a professional landscape photographer
- Create depth in your images during capture and post-production workflow
- Improve images based on critique from Adam Jones
Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced students are welcome. A good understanding of your camera operations including using manual mode, apertures, AV, F-Stops and shutter speed is needed.
Canon Live Learning Destination Workshops let you access exclusive experiences where you can develop. In just a day or two, this fun, hands-on workshop will expand your portfolio, create prints of your favorite images and help you make new friends.
EXPERIENCE “THE CANON DESTINATION DIFFERENCE”
Shoot Side-By-Side With The Pros
You’ll be alongside seasoned photography pros, ready to answer any question—and provide expert advice on how to bring your visions to life, how to maximize your camera’s functions and get creative with lenses.
Smaller Is Better
In this intimate setting, you’ll have easy access to instructors as well as the Canon Live Learning support staff. You’ll have all the attention you need to further develop your skills.
Get Hands-on With The Best Canon Gear
You’ll not only shoot with the best instructors—you’ll shoot with the best gear! Workshop attendees can access a range of Canon “dream gear,” including the latest EOS cameras and lenses, with Canon instructors ready to offer their technical and creative assistance every step of the way.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More