Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
EOS C300 Mark II Hands-On Training
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- February 10, 2016
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
As the successor to Canon’s incredibly popular EOS C300, the EOS C300 Mark II offers filmmakers a whole new array of imaging options. With technological advances in Dual Pixel Auto Focus, Wide Color Gamuts, an entirely new codec, and image processing system, there is a lot to learn about this exciting new digital cinema camera.
The Hands-On Training session will introduce you to the newest addition to the Cinema EOS Product Line, the EOS C300 Mark II. This training session will have a maximum of five attendees and last 5 hours, creating a unique opportunity to discuss complex concepts directly with the instructor. All attendees will be given a camera for the extent of the training, allowing for an interactive and first person learning experience. This small-form Hands-On Series encourages an open dialogue between participants and the instructor, and offers an in-depth, application-specific examination of the camera intended to prepare you for using it in any future production.
This session is designed for people with an advanced background in either still photography or motion picture production, and guides users to a practical understanding of the new EOS C300 Mark II by drawing parallels to existing systems on the market.
What you will learn:
- The features and benefits of the EOS C300 MK II
- Menu system, buttons, and I/O configurations of the EOS C300 MK II
- Choosing the ideal resolution, color space, gamma, and bit depth for your project
- Best practices for a day’s shoot
- Ingesting footage for post-production in various NLEs
What to bring:
- CFast cards for recording directly from camera
- SD cards for recording proxy footage directly from camera
- External computer hard drive for copy of footage from demo CFast card
What is provided:
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More