Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
EOS C100 Mark II Hands-On Training
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- September 14, 2016
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- $99. Advanced registration required.
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
The EOS C100 Mark II is one of the most popular cameras in Canon's Cinema EOS Professional Imaging Products. Cinema EOS cameras are built from the ground up to help filmmakers "leave no story untold." Every detail, from sensor design to lens mount to the camera's shape and ergonomics, has been engineered to integrate into the unique requirements of the film industry. The EOS C100 Mark II features major updates in both form and function from the original EOS C100, culminating into an ideal filmmaking camera for subjects ranging from documentary to narrative film work.
This training session will have a maximum of five attendees and will last 5 hours, allowing for an open dialogue between yourself and the instructor, which results in an in-depth and application specific examination of the camera.
This session is designed for people with a background in either still photography or motion picture, and guides users in understanding the new camera by drawing parallels to existing cinema and still photography cameras.
What you will learn:
- The features and benefits of the EOS C100 Mark II
- Menu System, Buttons, and I/O Configurations of the EOS C100 Mark II
- Best practices for a day’s shoot
- Ingesting footage for post-production in various NLEs (non-linear editing systems)
What to bring:
- CF memory card to capture sample footage from the event to take home.
What is provided:
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is your opportunity to discover the possibilities of Cinema EOS.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More