Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
EOS C700: First Look for Industry Professionals
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- November 07, 2016
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Free. Advanced registration required, space is limited.
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
If you are a DIT, Camera Assistant, or Camera Operator -- this event is for you!
Join us for an all day free-flow style event at Canon Hollywood designed specifically for those who will be working directly with the camera in a production environment. This is a rare opportunity to become familiar with the EOS C700 before the camera starts playing on major network and Hollywood productions.
We will have multiple shooting stations and Canon experts on hand to answer your questions:
- DITs can explore Data Management of the RAW, XF-AVC, and Pro Res workflow and learn how to work with the large Cinema Gamut color space and Canon Log Curves.
- Camera Assistants can spend time getting to know the menu structure, button layout, and accessory mounting points. Get tips and tricks for setting up quick-buttons and custom menus for your operator’s most commonly requested features.
- Camera Operators can test and try the EOS C700 with the new Canon VCT shoulder support to experience the ease, weight and balance of the system.
Don't miss this opportunity to get one of the first looks at the EOS C700 -- and make sure you’re ready when it hits your next production!
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More