Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
4K Production with Jem Schofield of theC47
- Presented by:
- Jem Schofield
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- November 18, 2016
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free. Advanced registration required, space is limited.
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
Join Jem Schofield of theC47 for an evening workshop focused on 4K production using Canon’s extensive line of 4K camera systems.
More and more production is moving to 4K. In fact, it is required in many situations in production today (all Netflix shows must be shot in 4K).
Canon has an extensive line of camera and lens solutions for today’s 4K productions and this session will take attendees through their solutions and also discuss best practices for working with 4K cameras on projects. This will be covered from a real world production standpoint and will include examples of 4K production and will break down the when, why and how to successfully using 4K in your productions.
The workshop is intended for producers, DPs, camera operators and aspiring filmmakers interested in UHD and 4K production.
Topics Will Include:
• Canon’s 4K camera solutions (DSLRs, XC Series and Cinema EOS Camera Systems)
• Considerations for shooting UHD and 4K Productions • Lens Solutions for 4K Production
• Working with Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF System
• Working with Monitor/Display LUTs
• Raw Vs. Log
Note: This class will be an intro to Jem’s full day “4K Production Hands On Workshop at Canon Hollywood on Saturday, November 19th, 2016.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More