Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
One-on-One Session for Active Local 600/700 Members (12PM)
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- July 21, 2017
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Free for Dues Paying Local 600 and 700 Members.
- Canon Burbank
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
Limited to one student per time slot, so sign up soon!
As camera technology constantly grows and filmmakers are choosing to utilize multiple different tools within the same job, it becomes critical to stay on top of it all. Expand your knowledge base and become more confident to accept a job on a Cinema EOS production. Whether you are a classified Director of Photography, Operator, First or Second Camera Assistant, Engineer, Assistant Editor, or any other due’s paying member of the Local 600 or Local 700 union, Canon wants to make our commitment to your education and further growth in the industry clear by offering free personalized One-on-One Sessions with a Cinema EOS Expert in our state of the art Canon Burbank facility to qualifying industry professionals.
With the introduction of Canon Burbank, that statement has never been louder. Canon has purpose-built multiple areas to help acclimate industry professionals to the latest and greatest in Cinema EOS:
• A two-lane Prep Bay with tracked charts and a small ceiling grid allows for lens testing as well as demonstrations of profile building and other traditional prep to-dos.
• The Workflow Lab features a two-bay edit suite, both Windows and Macintosh, to guide Digital Imagine Technicians, Editors, or Engineers through integrating Cinema EOS in their existing post-production workflow.
• The Digital Imaging Suite is a top-tier suite featuring a 4K Barco Post-Production certified projector and SGO’s Mistika system for demonstrating the power and flexibility of Cinema EOS media in the grade.
This is your opportunity to discover the possibilities of Cinema EOS and learn the knowledge required to be a master of your craft.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More