Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Beyond the Trailer: Creating Marketing Materials to Sell Your ProjectRegister Now
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- January 20, 2018
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Free Seminar
- Canon Burbank
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
Join us at Canon Burbank to hear professional advice from seasoned execs on how to develop print materials that target diverse groups such as investors/financiers, producing partners, sales agents, and movie-going audiences.
• Learn why still photography on set is important for creating an EPK (Electronic Press Kit), social media content, movie posters, and other key art materials.
• Understand what should be included in posters, one-sheets, look books and other print materials. Understand your options and determine what works best for your project.
• Get practical insider tips on what works to market and sell your film.
• Understand the business angle of the role of the Creative and the impact it has on domestic and international audiences.
Jennifer Mangan (Writer/Producer, Co-Creator Women In Film Mini Upfronts)
Michael Fisk (InterMark Consulting, former EVP International Marketing of Lionsgate)
Alex Kostich (SVP - Creative, Participant Media)
Mimi Steinbauer (President Radiant Films)
Nuria Botella (Manager, Marketing and Publicity, Myriad Films)
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More