CLL Orange County
Intro to Photography
- Presented by:
- Christopher Kern
- CLL Orange County
- April 12, 2016
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Whenever learning something new, we all have to start somewhere. Start with us!
Join Canon Live Learning to discover how to use your camera to create the best images possible. During Intro to Photography, we will guide you in how to use and apply camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture and ISO to produce consistent, well-exposed photographs. We’ll give you ideas and inspiration to take creative, beautifully composed images, whether you’re in an exotic, foreign location or in your own backyard. Sign up today!
What you will learn:
- How to take advantage of the characteristics of your camera’s sensor size.
- Photography’s three primary fundamentals: Aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Basic settings and functions of today’s cameras, and which ones to reach for first.
- Taking full advantage of your camera’s light metering, and understanding how to use the histogram display for great exposure control.
- The impact of different lenses and how to leverage the ones you have into powerful photographs.
- Fine-tuning color with your White Balance and Color Temperature settings.
- Image control…choosing between RAW and JPEG images
What to bring:
- Your Canon EOS camera with memory card and lenses
- Fully charged battery or two
- One or two lenses
What is provided:
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More