CLL Orange County
4-Week Program: Fundamentals of Photography
- Presented by:
- Christopher Kern (Bio)
- CLL Orange County
- June 04, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- $149 Class
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
This is a 4-Week series. Dates are for June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. *Classes cannot be purchased individually.
Students will understand, and become comfortable with, the foundational use of their camera by understanding exposure through metering and the relationship between ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Then, begin to implement foundational design elements through composition, and compression through different lens focal lengths. Focusing on a hands-on approach to learning, you will produce images each week in relationship to the discussion topics and be reviewed for critique.
What You Will Learn:
• Understanding how exposure is affected by ISO, aperture, shutter speed.
• Utilize metering to create the proper exposure for artistic or technical intent.
• Utilize aperture to effectively control depth of field.
• Utilize shutter speed to control stop-action, movement or motion.
• Understand lens compression and the effect it has on a subject.
• Understand the relationship between metering and the digital histogram.
• Understand proper white balance and exposure.
• Implement the elements of photographic composition.
What To Bring:
• Camera, Lens(es)
• Charged Battery, Memory Card
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More