CLL Orange County
2-Week Program: Advanced Food Photography
- Presented by:
- Steve Anderson (Bio)
- CLL Orange County
- September 19, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- $149 Class
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
This is a 2-Week series. Dates are for 19th and 26th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. *Classes cannot be purchased individually.
Join Steve Anderson for a 2-week course discovering the joy and beauty of food photography! Steve brings nearly 30 years of experience shooting menu boards, advertisements and packaging, with clients including Taco Bell, Chicken of the Sea and La Victoria. If you love food photography, this is an exciting hands-on experience you won’t want to miss!
What You Will Learn:
• Composition, prop use and optimal lighting.
• Choosing locations and surfaces
• How to build your food tool kit
• Necessary items to make your shoot a success.
• How to use available light, flash, and other light modifiers.
• Lightroom and Photoshop to make necessary “fixes”
• How to organize and produce your own food shoot
What To Bring:
• Camera, Lens(es)
• Charged Battery, Memory Card
• Laptop and charger
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More