Portrait Photography Tour: Explorers of Light Share Their Secrets
Portraiture as a Work of ArtRegister Now
- Presented by:
- Lindsay Adler (Bio)
- Portrait Photography Tour: Explorers of Light Share Their Secrets
- September 30, 2017
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- $99 ($79 for CPS Members)
- Helen Mills Event Space and Theater
137-139 West 26th Street
New York, New York 10001
Don’t just take a portrait…Make a portrait, and make one that is worthy to be considered a work of art. World-renowned portrait and fashion photographer Lindsay Adler will walk you through her process of creating award-winning imagery.
She will share her process of concept development, mood boards, storytelling, and creativity on a budget. Furthermore, she will explore her favorite lighting and retouching techniques in this jam-packed day!
- Lindsay’s unique mix of portrait and fashion techniques allows her to create in-demand and inspiration imagery, and everyone can take away valuable ideas and techniques from this full-day class!
- The schedule will be filled with a variety of lecture, demonstration, live-shooting, Q&A, and much more.
- Watch as Lindsay creates portraits (as works of art!) right before your eyes. Get informed AND inspired!
- Full-day portrait photography lecture and demonstration seminar. Watch Lindsay use her unique portrait techniques.
- Have Lindsay answer your questions about her photography style and give you advice on developing your own.
- Canon Live Learning portrait photography goodie bag.
- Continue learning with free portrait photography downloads from the Canon Digital Learning Center.
- PDF of Lindsay’s keynote presentation.
Lindsay will be demonstrating her portrait techniques using this Canon gear:
EOS 5D Mark IV
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Touch and try this gear and more during the seminar
Just bring something to take notes with and your enthusiasm! A link to the pdf of the presentation will be provided for your reference!
- Amateur (i.e. some experience and working knowledge of photography terms and basic camera operation)
- Advanced Amateur (i.e. comfortable with manual camera operation, most photo concepts, workflow, and editing)
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More