Canon Live Learning San Francisco
- Presented by:
- Celac Colvert
- Canon Live Learning San Francisco
- September 05, 2018
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- $49 Class
- 201 California Street
San Francisco, California 94111
Just invest in a new printer? Intimidated by all the workflow options? Frustrated by inconsistent results?
This is the class for you!
Printing represents a complex ballet played out between your file, paper, ink set, and the printer that lays down the final image. This short lecture will lead you through the A - Z of getting your image out of the computer and onto the paper with the least amount of drama.
Building on the foundation of a profiled workspace and the right paper for you image, we will present a workflow for reliably creating prints that match your vision for the image. The end result will be technology harnessed to create beauty - reliably. Bring your images with you. We will print them during the class on a professional Canon printer.
• Setting up your printer
◦ Finding, loading, and using the correct driver
• The use of profiles to ensure consistent and predictable output.
◦ Finding, loading, and using profiles
• Making the correct settings to ensure the best image on your selected paper
• Printing out of Print Studio Pro
• Printing out of Lightroom
• Alternative output tools
◦ QTR’s Print Tool
◦ Serif’s Affinity Photo
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More