CN-E 14.5–60mm T2.6 L S
A breakthrough lens for Canon, that leverages years of Canon experience with broadcast TV and ENG-camera optics. Now, Canon enters the motion picture market, with zooms designed for Super 35-size film and digital cameras – and, optically ready for 4K resolution. The "S" designation indicates this is a Cinema EF lens, with Canon’s EF lens mount. With wide to "portrait length" tele coverage, it's the ideal standard zoom for TV, cinema, documentary shooting, and more. Focus operation is super-smooth, gear positions are identical to the 30-300mm telephoto zoom, and the optical design is uncompromised for high-end cine use.
- EF-mount "standard" zoom lens, designed to cover Super 35 and APS-C size image sensors (will not cover full-frame digital SLRs)
- Stellar image quality: sharpness, freedom from flare, and resistance to problems such as "breathing" during focus
- Outstanding mechanical design, with incredibly smooth manual focus (300˚ rotation) and zooming (160˚ rotation)
- Uniform gearing position for easy changes to Canon's new 30–300mm Cinema EF lens
- Dual markings on left and right side, accommodating different operator positions – green and white markings indicate left/right orientation
- Also available in PL-mount version, which can be used on any PL-mount camera