CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L S
Canon's EF Cinema lens line expands with a wide-to-standard zoom that is ready for the rigors of 4K production, and optically surpasses any HD requirements. Fluorite and Aspherical optics technologies produce a lens of astounding optical performance, and an ideal match for EOS C300 or C500 cameras. Mechanical operation is absolutely professional, down to markings that can be read from either side of the lens, superb and consistent rotational torque, and resistance to barrel expansion from heat and temperature-induced marking errors. It's one of the smallest and lightest lenses in its class, and an ideal alternative to Canon's CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6L S lens.
- Same gear locations, rotation angle and front diameter as the telephoto CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L S lens, making lens changes and accessory mounting quick and easy
- Canon EF mount, and compatibility with any Cine EOS camera using Super 35-size sensor
- 11-blade iris mechanism, for smooth out-of-focus character and rounded specular highlights
- Focus and zoom mechanisms designed for professional use, with super-smooth, precise action, proper resistance, and almost zero focus-induced changes in angle of view, or "breathing"
- Also available: optically-identical CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8L SP, with industry-standard PL mount – for EOS C300 PL, C500 PL, and third-party PL-mount cine cameras