CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F
Canon introduces a new line of EF Cinema Lenses, with fixed focal lengths and extremely fast apertures. The CN-E24mm T1.5 L F provides a wide-angle solution to cine shooters, whether they're using the Cinema EOS camera, or seeking mechanical smoothness and cine-operation with a full-frame EOS HD-SLR. The new cine design features a longer manual focus rotation and continuous iris adjustment. The T1.5 iris setting is no typo – this lens is simply superb for low-light recording.
- Optics capable of 4K recording quality, and exceeding the requirements of any current Full HD recording system
- Canon EF lens mount, and complete coverage for full-frame sensors -- ideal for Cinema EOS cameras, as well as any EOS HD-SLR ("F" at the end of the lens name indicates full-frame coverage)
- Consistent front diameter and form factor with Canon's CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F and CN-E85mm T1.3 L F lenses maintain iris and focus gear positions for quick and easy lens changes, especially when geared accessories are used
- Beveled, cine-style housing provides the operator with a clear view of distance marks throughout the focal range
- 11-blade lens iris, and stepless iris control ring
- In keeping with its professional cine and broadcast TV target audience, focus and iris (aperture) operation are completely manual, even when mounted on EOS HD-SLRs