CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L S
The second of two entirely new EF Cinema lenses. This standard to moderate tele zoom matches the image quality and mechanical operation of Canon's wide CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8L S lens, making them a superb pair for critical cine or TV users working with EOS C300 or C500 cameras. Both share outstanding optics, highlighted by Fluorite and Aspherical lens technologies. And, both exceed the optical requirements of any HD imaging system, and are truly ready for 4K production. Designed with the needs of critical cinema or TV crews in mind, their operation is super-smooth, precise and ready for pro-level accessories and shooting rigs.
- Supremely smooth mechanics; control rings engineered for consistent rotational torque, resistance and rotation angle
- Flange-back adjustment mechanism built-in, to meet critical needs
- Multiple marking sets for easy reading from behind camera, or from either side of lens
- 11-blade iris mechanism, for smooth out-of-focus character and rounded specular highlights
- Also available: optically-identical CN-E 30-105mm T2.8L SP, with PL lens mount for Canon EOS C300 PL, C500 PL, or third-party PL-mount cine cameras (using Super 35mm size or smaller image sensors)