CN-E 30–300mm T2.95–3.7 L S
The perfect telephoto zoom for TV and cine shooting at the highest level, and an ideal combination when paired with Canon's wide CN-E 14.5-60mm zoom. This is a Cinema EF lens, indicated by the "S" at the end of its name, with Canon's EF lens mount. Its optics and mechanics are simply unsurpassed, in quality, durability, and most importantly, consistency of operation. Like all Cinema EF lenses, it's ready for 4K recording now – with optical quality that surpasses the requirements of any existing Full HD system. It's the perfect tele zoom for Canon's EOS cine cameras.
- Canon EF lens mount, for EOS cinema cameras – optical coverage for Super 35-size and APS-C image sensors (will not cover "full-frame" sensors)
- Outstanding optics: sharpness, flare-resistance, and freedom from cine problems such as "breathing" during focus, or focus shifts during zooming
- World-class mechanical design: supremely solid, precise construction; super-smooth zoom, focus and iris ring rotation, and excellent resistance to shifts from temperature extremes
- Uniform front diameter and gear locations with Canon's CN-E 14.5-60mm lens, so it's easy and quick to change from one to the other on-set or on-location
- Also available in industry-standard PL-mount version – "SP" at end of product name