CN-E 85mm T1.3 L F
For digital cinema shooters or DPs who want that combination of superb low-light recording, with a telephoto "look" that easily throws backgrounds out of focus, here's the answer: Canon's CN-E85mm T1.3 L F lens. The T1.3 maximum iris setting makes it simply outstanding when lots of supplemental light simply isn't the answer, and the sharp optics (meeting 4K resolution standards) will impress the most critical cine users. Mechanically, the lens is completely suited for professional cine use, with durability along with super-smooth manual control of focus and iris settings.
- Optics capable of 4K recording quality, and exceeding the requirements of any current Full HD recording system
- EF Cinema prime lens: Canon EF mount, and optical coverage for cameras up to and including "full-frame" EOS HD-SLRs
- Ideal telephoto choice for Canon Cinema EOS digital cameras
- Designed for cine operation: 11-blade iris with stepless control ring; super-smooth manual focus with 300˚ ring rotation; and consistent front-diameter and gear placements with Canon's CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F and CN-E50mm T1.3 L F prime lenses
- Exceptional optical characteristics with outstanding color rendition and contrast ratios providing incredible image quality in an extremely fast lens
- Completely manual focus and iris operation, even when mounted on EOS HD-SLRs