The world's smallest and lightest full-frame digital SLR (as of September 17, 2012) opens new doors to creative photographers. It's really the first EOS model simultaneously targeting the serious photo enthusiast, as well as a perfect step-up SLR for those seeking the image quality inherent in a full-frame camera. Full-frame is the key – the 20.2 million pixel CMOS sensor delivers excellent image quality, and ISOs ranging from 100~102,400. And, it has Canon's best-yet low-light AF capabilities, at the center AF point. It's Canon's first-ever EOS model with integrated GPS and Wi-Fi capabilities, answering requests from pros and advanced amateurs.
- Ideal for many travel, nature, landscape and wildlife situations: outstanding low-light performance, excellent detail and image quality, and integrated GPS
- 11-point AF system, with cross-type center AF point and ability to focus in light as low as EV -3 (equivalent to a 2 sec exposure at f/2.8, at ISO 3200)
- Integrated GPS: add GPS location info to each image whenever desired; Logging function maps camera's location throughout the day
- Built-in Wi-Fi: operate camera remotely via smart-phone; view and upload images to the web via compatible Android or iOS devices
- In-camera multi-exposure mode, and two separate HDR settings; Auto Bracketing possible for 2, 3, 5 or 7 frames