EOS 7D Mark II
Performance, design, and value: that’s what the EOS 7D Mark II puts in the hands of the serious SLR photographer. Working pro and dedicated enthusiast alike are treated to 10 fps shooting speed, superior responsiveness, a full array of features, control and customization, and a fast 65-point AF system that covers a broader area of the frame than any previous EOS camera. A new APS-C size sensor with 20.2 million pixels also leverages Canon’s unique Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, for excellent — and controllable — AF and focus-tracking during video and Live View shooting.
- Strong, durable and great performance: more extensive gasketing and weather-resistance than any previous EOS camera, other than EOS-1D series models; 200,000-shot shutter durability
- AF system with incredible options and flexibility, from viewfinder display and size of AF Area, to f/8 operation at center point when compatible lenses are combined with EF tele extenders
- Great new Intelligent Viewfinder, with 100% coverage, LCD information overlay, built-in electronic level display, extensive customization capability, and interchangeable focus screens
- Excellent high-ISO performance: Standard range from 100~16,000; expandable to 51,200; most extensive Auto ISO capability ever in an EOS digital SLR
- Extensive HD video features: Full HD (1080p) to 60p; choice of .MOV or MP4 output; headphone socket; clean HDMI-out; Movie Servo AF with user-adjustable speed*
* Possible with USM lenses introduced in 2009 or later, and Canon EF/EF-S lenses with STM focus motor