Welcome to Canon’s fastest large-format printer for graphic arts applications. Capable of producing 60-inch wide borderless output at blazing fast speeds, the iPF9400S large-format printer increases productivity and creative freedom while helping to reduce total costs. Ideal for commercial and in-house production, this device uses a set of 8 Canon LUCIA EX inks to produce images with vibrant colors and exceptional detail. With its built-in calibration unit, the iPF9400S maintains superior color accuracy even in the most demanding environments.
- Spectacular color reproduction and durability with LUCIA EX inks that have a 20-percent wider color gamut over Canon’s previous inks along with improved scratch and fade resistance, and reduced bronzing.
- High resolution 2400x1200 dpi output with optimized placement of miniscule 4pl ink droplets produces images with exceptional accuracy, clarity and smooth gradations.
- One printer does it all: prints on media as small as 8x8 inches or as large as 5-feet wide and as thick as 0.8mm.
- Designed for maximum productivity, large 700 ml ink tanks that can be replaced “on the fly” means printing longer with fewer interruptions. And a large 250GB hard drive provides more storage for print job data.
- An Economy Print Mode enables higher quality printing at faster speeds and helps reduce ink consumption costs while the Media Configuration Tool makes it easier to use the media you choose.
- The Accounting Manager Feature helps you keep track of your actual print costs.