PowerShot G7 X
Here’s a totally new G-series Canon PowerShot camera for 2014… incredibly compact and portable, yet retaining the G-series’ traditions of excellent user control and great image quality. Its 1-inch size CMOS image sensor (20.2 million pixels) is nearly 3x the size of sensors in previous G-series models (such as the PowerShot G16), and combines with an (equivalent) 24–100mm f/1.8~2.8 Canon lens, and new DIGIC 6 processor, to deliver markedly better image quality. This is both a premium-grade compact camera for D-SLR users and a tremendous step-up camera for users looking for a sophisticated, yet pocketable, camera with great photographic control.
- Great new lens: all-glass 24–100mm (equivalent) coverage, fast f/1.8~2.8 max. aperture, 11 elements including 3 aspheric elements plus one UD-glass element, and optical Image Stabilization
- RAW, RAW + JPEG, or JPEG recording; Full HD video (1920x1080) up to 60 fps
- Wide range of shooting modes, from full Auto to completely Manual; innovative Star mode included for both still and video images
- Excellent low-light performance; ISO range from 125–6400
- First G-series PowerShot that’s in truly pocket-size form factor — premium quality blends with portability