PowerShot G1 X
The compactness of a traditional G-series PowerShot, but with the image quality that can only come from an SLR-sized sensor – that marriage is here with the new PowerShot G1 X. A totally new 14.3 MP CMOS sensor, only slightly smaller than the APS-C sensor in EOS models, teams with a DIGIC 5 processor for great quality. Its 28-112mm (equivalent) zoom lens is the final piece of the imaging puzzle. Equally at home with traditionalists who prefer manual exposure or users who prefer automatic, it also shoots Full HD video (1080p) at 24 fps.
- The perfect compact camera for the working pro or serious photo enthusiast
- Superb new sensor and DIGIC 5 processor mean great image quality, with ISO range 100-12,800
- G-series body design, with front & rear Control Dial operation, and dual-stacked top dials for modes/exposure compensation
- Flash shoe accepts all EX-series Canon Speedlites, for E-TTL flash control (including wireless E-TTL); flash sync to 1/250th second
- 14-bit RAW capability (DPP-compatible RAW files) or JPEG image recording
- SD, SDHC, or SDXC-type memory cards